The Arthroscopy Academy (Artroskopická akademie, z.s.) was founded in October 2020. Its main goal and purpose is a continuous development in fields of orthopaedics and arthroscopy, their medical procedures, and creating conditions for providing education for medical professionals and increasing their level of specialist knowledge.
Founders of the asssociation:
- prof. MUDr. Vojtěch Havlas, Ph.D.
- prof. MUDr. Tomáš Trč, CSc.
- doc. MUDr. Libor Paša, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Jakub Kautzner, Ph.D.
- MUDr. Radim Kalina, Ph.D.
- doc. MUDr. Petr Zeman, Ph.D., MBA
- MUDr. Pavel Sadovský